Friday, June 15, 2012

My Goals

So, I wanted to list a few of the goals I have for the next year. 

In no particular order they are:

  • Lose 100lbs
  • Fit in my size 12's again (that are currently in my attic...yes I am that woman who saves smaller clothes)
  • Eat healthier
  • Run a 5k
How do I plan on achieving these goals?   I plan on tracking what I eat.  Cook almost all the meals and limit eating outside of the home.  Incorporate more veggies/fruits into my diet.  Varying my exercise routine with strength, flexibility and cardio (aerobic).  Exercise a minimum of 5 days a week. 

Well, today I was able to exercise.  Josef even tried to do some with me...until he got bored.  Now I won't call it a complete success because I was interrupted at least 10 times by Josef (2) hitting the pause key on my keyboard, then stopping a couple of fights by the boys and seeing a mess in the hallway made by Jordan (5).  So to ease the stress, I tried to finish the stretching but Josef decided to end my exercise early and ejected my dvd.  :-/  Guess he didn't want me to exercise anymore.  But I did it.  It was supposed to be 30 minutes that turned into about 40 after all the chaos.  Guess I need to wake up early and exercise before they wake up... (says the mom who gets about 4-6 hours sleep a night)  But that is another post entirely!

1 comment:

  1. "the longest journey began with a single step" you are stepping out~~yay you!! know that you WILL be distracted and tempted to give up.....you will not meet every goal 100%, but keep trying and forgive yourself if you don't reach 100% and try again!! we love you and are proud of you....aunt patti and the brownie thieves

    ReplyDelete