Thursday, November 22, 2012

Cooking Extravaganza!

Ok, so this post comes the day we have eaten our fill of turkey, stuffing, potatoes of some sort, green beans, pie, pie and more pie!  ;)  The timing is purely coincidental! 

This month I got to review and utilize the Cooking Extravaganza bundle from Eternal Encouragement. :)  This bundle made me very excited as I love to cook!  I have been cooking since I was a little girl and my mom taught me the biscuit recipe she learned from someone who won a biscuit making contest.

I am always looking for new recipes, improvements for recipes I currently use and ways to improve my cooking experience and bulk cooking help.

Let me also say that I am a cookie-aholic!  I love cookies!  Chocolate chip is my downfall!  The Secret of Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies was the first one I read!  Then I tried!  Oh my goodness!!!  The tips in that book helped me make the BEST cookies!  They didn't last long at all in our household.  Granted we have 5 people who love cookies so that was no surprise. 

Next one I opened up was the Pizza.  My family loves pizza.  I haven't had a chance to make this yet (due to a lovely stomach bug that delayed things) but I am looking forward to trying out the crust and making my version of a Taco Pizza.  I will divulge the toppings once I give it a try with my family.  The crust recipe looks so super simple and easy to do and again the tips in the ebook are something I look forward to trying. 

Overall, I believe we will be attacking a lot (if not all) of the recipes at one point or another in these books!  Most of them seem fairly easy to do and I know my family will enjoy.  I am especially looking forward to trying the Chicken Chili, the Waldorf Salad, Chicken Bowls & Chicken Teriyaki.  (we like chicken a lot)  I will post those pics and what my crew had to say at a later date. 

This is a great bundle filled with LOTS of tips, great recipes and helpful ideas. 

In the Bundle you get 8 of Lorrie's books.
  • Bulk Cooking Tips & Tricks E-Book
  • Lorrie's Favorite Recipes E-Book
  • The Secrets of The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies Made Simple E-Book
  • Brianna's Pizza Primer E-Book
  • Fill 'Er Up - Ideas to Fill a Bottomless Pit E-Book
  • Sensational Salads E-Book
  • Healthy Sanity Savings Breakfast E-Book
  • What's for Dinner Mom? Printed Book
Normally this set is $52.97, but right now it is on sale for $19.97.  :)  GREAT DEAL! 

Also, if you would like a chance to win this bundle, head over to Randy's Rib to enter the contest! 
Cooking Extravaganza Giveaway

 ** I was given this product in exchange for my honest review of the product and was not compensated in any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment