Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Today

Well this concludes about 3 weeks of birthday celebrations in our house...  I have a love/hate relationship with cake.  I love to eat it, but I hate what it does to me.  So needless to say that I am GLAD it is all out of our house and that I can get back to my regularly scheduled programming (eating).  Sweets in the house TOTALLY throw me off my game!  But hey, when you have 4 birthdays in 3 weeks, it's bound to get a little crazy! 

So this is going to be a short but sweet post (pun intended there).  I got to visit my family today.  It's been since last November (2012) that I saw them.  I was probably at one of my heaviest weights then too.  Gotta love the holidays.  So this was after the biggest loser challenge and I had lost 7lbs (gained 5 over the past 3 weeks due to cake and not really going to the gym.).  But I am ok with that.  Tomorrow is a new day! 

Anyways, my dad saw me and asked if I had lost some weight.  Please note, he hasn't seen me since November.  Well I haven't lost a lot of weight, but I have been toning up.  Muscle burns fat after all!  :)  I gotta keep remembering that!

So while my weight isn't where I want it to be, the changes are getting more noticeable to others and myself.  I just gotta keep plugging away.  I feel like Scarlett O'Hara saying "After all, Tomorrow is another day!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment