Monday, September 30, 2013

Blogging through the Alphabet - M is for MONDAY!

Monday, Monday!!  Sometimes it is the most dreaded day of the week.  It often means back to work for Dad's and also back to the school grind. 

So lets just face it.  Mondays can be hard.  The weekend goes by SO fast and then to get back into the schedule and routine of Monday throws you for a loop. 

I don't really like Mondays.  Though it depends on what is going on for that day.  If it's a birthday, anniversary, holiday, or special event, that makes it a bit better.  I like to do fun things!

So I think I am going to start something new.  Marvelous Mondays!  I am going to start trying to plan an outing or fun thing to do with my family on Monday.

Whether it is making playdough, painting, going to the park or museum, or something else, I am going to make our Monday Marvelous!  No more mundane Mondays.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment